[PVE-User] Multiple bridge on single physical interface

Jean-mathieu CHANTREIN jean-mathieu.chantrein at univ-angers.fr
Wed Sep 20 17:24:52 CEST 2017

Hi Silvestre.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't want to make a bond, I want to use just one physical interface for traffic off at least 2 isolate subnetwork behind at least 2 virtual bridge.

It's perfectly work when I use just one virtual bridge on one physical interface. I just want to add another subnetwork to the virtual bridge or an another virtual bridge behind the same physical interface than the first virtual bridge.

But, with your answers I have a doubt, can I have setup vlan on a virtual bridge ?

Sorry for my english to.

Regards.

Jean-Mathieu