[PVE-User] Trooble with ceph on the last version of proxmox

Jean-mathieu CHANTREIN jean-mathieu.chantrein at univ-angers.fr
Mon Sep 11 15:24:12 CEST 2017

Yes.

ls /etc/pve/priv/ceph/
ceph-lxc.keyring ceph-vm.keyring

I was created pool with this cmd:
pveceph createpool ceph-vm -min_size 2 -size 3 -pg_num 256
pveceph createpool ceph-lxc -min_size 2 -size 3 -pg_num 256

and add to the storage with this cmd:
pvesm add rbd ceph-vm -content images -monhost "IP_PROXMOX_NODE[1-4]" -username admin
pvesm add rbd ceph-lxc -krbd 1 -content rootdir -monhost "IP_PROXMOX_NODE[1-4]" -username admin

I just see I have use the proxmox subnetwork IP and not the ceph subnetwork IP :-\ . I will recreate with the ceph network IP. Maybe is the trick.

Thanks.

Jean-Mathieu