[PVE-User] Bonding and packet loss

IMMO WETZEL IMMO.WETZEL at adtran.com
Wed Sep 6 13:41:56 CEST 2017

Could you please provide a network diagram.
Still valid is that lacp is just for a lag(l2 bonding) link between to l2 devices. If your switches are stacked they should be seen as one l2 device. if not, you cannot bond and use lacp. You need IP multipath to use the whole bandwidth of both links.

Immo