[PVE-User] Bonding and packetloss

Daniel daniel at linux-nerd.de
Wed Sep 6 13:27:23 CEST 2017

LACP is used for both switches.

My Proxmox Servers are using bonding mode 6 but I get strange bandwith problems:

target host .... host20
 run 1: 	 42.3 Mbits/sec
 run 2: 	 880 Mbits/sec
 run 3: 	 105 Mbits/sec
 run 4: 	 35.9 Mbits/sec
 run 5: 	 36.1 Mbits/sec
 average ....... 219.86 Mbits/sec

--
Grüsse

Daniel

Am 04.09.17, 15:31 schrieb "pve-user im Auftrag von Mark Schouten" <pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com im Auftrag von mark at tuxis.nl>:

    You cannot just LACP over different switches. It should be a stack of switches.

    Met vriendelijke groeten,

    --
    Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
    Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering
    T: 0318 200208 | info at tuxis.nl