[PVE-User] OVA, OVF support

Ian Coetzee proxmox at iancoetzee.za.net
Tue Nov 14 12:45:06 CET 2017

Hi Guys,

Thank you for this awesome feature. My 2cents worth though....

Trying to import an OVF that was coverted from a XVA that was exported
from a XenServer 6.5 fails gloriously. Also doesn't import into
VirtualBox, so I am gonna blame Citrix for this one

Now if only we could get a XVA importer, for some whacky reason
XenSever fails to export the VM's as OVF/OVA's </RANT>

Kind regards