[PVE-User] sbin/unconfigured.sh

Steve steve at easy2boot.com
Fri May 19 15:04:37 CEST 2017

One last hurdle!

instead of /dev/sda1  I want to use /dev/disk/by-uuid/XXXXXXX because I
don't know how many disks there are in the system

but it does not work - I presume that /dev/disk/by-uuid does not yet exist
at the time the init script is running?

Is there any other way to reference the partition? I am guessing that
by-label will not work either?...

Steve