[PVE-User] Proxmox DRBD9 primary/secondary setup?

Olivier Borowski olivier.borowski at 4murs.fr
Mon May 15 17:51:38 CEST 2017

Linbit has reverted back its licence to GPL some months ago :
https://www.linbit.com/en/drbd-manage-faq/

I already talked about that on this forum :
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/drbdmanage-license-change.30404

So please give additional details about future DRBD support in Proxmox.
Proxmox should clarify whether we should give up using DRBD on Proxmox
and switch to Ceph for example...

Olivier