[PVE-User] pveproxy dying, node unusable

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:41:12 CET 2017

On 12/12/2017 2:14 AM, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
> Hi Lindsay
> As a quick check, is the cluster file system mounted on /etc/pve and can
> you read files there normally ( ie cat /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg working ) ?
>
> Are the node storages  returning their status properly ?
> (ie pvesm status does not hang)

Just had this exact same behaviour. multiple unkillable pveproxy
processes with the timeout errors in dmesg. Only for the two nodes I
upgraded.

- cluster file system is fine

- pvesm returns all storage ok.

- pvecm status is normal

- qm list and qm migrate just hang.

- can't connect to the webgui on the two ndoes in question.

Having to hard reset them as I need them usable again before work starts.

--
Lindsay Mathieson