[PVE-User] pveproxy dying, node unusable

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:18:42 CET 2017

On 12/12/2017 2:14 AM, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
> Hi Lindsay
> As a quick check, is the cluster file system mounted on /etc/pve and can
> you read files there normally ( ie cat /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg working ) ?

Unfortunately I hard reset both nodes as I needed them up. But a pvecm
status showed that quorum was ok and the nodes were marked green in the
web gui.

/etc/pve was mounted and accessible on the unaffected node.

> Are the node storages  returning their status properly ?
> (ie pvesm status does not hang)

Yes they were (pvesm status).

nb. Both nodes are running ok after a reset now.

thanks.

--
Lindsay Mathieson