[PVE-User] bridge issue after last update

David Lawley davel at upilab.com
Wed Dec 6 17:56:11 CET 2017

Have a single node server for a test bed sort of..

Applied updates this morning.

Afterward I lost connectivity between the network and bridged VMs

This was good practice as there was no pressure ;)

Anyway found that these items had been changed from 0 to 1

bridge-nf-call-arptables
bridge-nf-call-iptables
bridge-nf-call-ip6tablesP

Not sure how it got changed, checked it against my production servers

Did something else happen that I missed that might have been part of
Prox?  Just not yet clear of what conditions would have done it.

Or just a one off crap shoot that will never happen again???

proxmox-ve: 5.1-30 (running kernel: 4.13.8-3-pve)
pve-manager: 5.1-38 (running version: 5.1-38/1e9bc777)
pve-kernel-4.13.3-1-pve: 4.13.3-2
pve-kernel-4.13.4-1-pve: 4.13.4-26
pve-kernel-4.10.17-4-pve: 4.10.17-24
pve-kernel-4.10.17-2-pve: 4.10.17-20