[PVE-User] Upgaded all nodes. Now two of them will not rejoin cluster

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue May 24 05:52:18 CEST 2016

can you verify that multicast is ok ?

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Multicast_notes#Testing_multicast

----- Mail original -----
De: "Ben Hambleton" <ben at towerhill.org>
À: "proxmoxve" <pve-user at pve.proxmox.com>
Envoyé: Lundi 23 Mai 2016 04:00:34
Objet: [PVE-User] Upgaded all nodes. Now two of them will not rejoin	cluster

I just upgraded all my cluster nodes and rebooted. Upon reboot two of them
will not join the cluster.
When I run pvecm status on the ones that are seeing each other I get:
Quorum information
------------------
Date: Sun May 22 21:50:10 2016
Quorum provider: corosync_votequorum
Nodes: 4
Node ID: 0x00000004
Ring ID: 28712
Quorate: Yes

Votequorum information
----------------------
Expected votes: 6
Highest expected: 6
Total votes: 4
Quorum: 4
Flags: Quorate

Membership information
Nodeid Votes Name
0x00000001 1 10.1.1.50
0x00000004 1 10.1.1.51 (local)
0x00000003 1 10.1.1.52
0x00000002 1 10.1.1.54

When I run pvecm status on the ones that aren't seeing each other I get:
Quorum information