[PVE-User] Upgaded all nodes. Now two of them will not rejoin cluster

Ben Hambleton ben at towerhill.org
Mon May 23 04:00:34 CEST 2016

I just upgraded all my cluster nodes and rebooted. Upon reboot two of them
will not join the cluster.
When I run pvecm status on the ones that are seeing each other I get:
Quorum information
------------------
Date:  Sun May 22 21:50:10 2016
Quorum provider:  corosync_votequorum
Nodes:  4
Node ID:  0x00000004
Ring ID:  28712
Quorate:  Yes

Votequorum information
----------------------
Expected votes:  6
Highest expected: 6
Total votes:  4
Quorum:  4
Flags:  Quorate

Membership information
  Nodeid  Votes Name
0x00000001  1 10.1.1.50
0x00000004  1 10.1.1.51 (local)
0x00000003  1 10.1.1.52
0x00000002  1 10.1.1.54

When I run pvecm status on the ones that aren't seeing each other I get:
Quorum information