[PVE-User] init 6 on PVE 4.2

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed May 11 15:25:18 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

El 11/05/16 a las 15:15, Thomas Lamprecht escribió:
> Anything in the logs, errors or a service not stopped?
>
> Can you try systemctl reboot next time (although the your version should
> work)?
After this failed reboot, I tried init 6 again in one of the nodes and
it worked OK. It also has worked OK in another two nodes rebooted later,
with the NFS server available (but storage not enabled yet).

I'm suspecting this is related to NFS storage (see previous mail).

Thanks
Eneko

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico