[PVE-User] init 6 on PVE 4.2

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed May 11 15:22:59 CEST 2016

3rd and 4th nodes in the cluster have done "init 6" right.

Are you using NFS storage in your setup?

I use it for backups, but it was disabled before the reboot.

I have noticed that after disabling NFS storage from GUI, for some time
at least it continues mounted. First node I rebooted was NFS server,
maybe the problem lies there...

Cheers