[PVE-User] Migration VM from VMWare 5 (.vmdk) to Proxmox

Edgardo Ghibaudo edgardo.ghibaudo at provincia.biella.it
Thu Mar 31 09:51:09 CEST 2016

The Linux guest (RHEL 4) in VMware 5 has the following configuration:
     - SCSI controller 0    LSI Logical Parallel
I tried in Proxmox to use all the possible disk emulation (VIRTIO, IDE,
SATA, SCSI), but the result is always the same (kernel panic !!).
I tried to start with Knoppix and I tried to update fstab, but the
result is always the same (kernel panic !!).

Edgardo