[PVE-User] Virtualize Windows 2012

Jean-Laurent Ivars jl.ivars at ipgenius.fr
Sat Mar 19 18:34:39 CET 2016

Hello,

you have to put the drivers iso in the vm and during the installation you have to choose « load driver from a drive » and you search the right version for your win version.

But you should always use the virtio disk and net because it improve a lot perfs.

you should have a look here : https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Windows_VirtIO_Drivers <https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Windows_VirtIO_Drivers>

and also at the bottom of the page you will find interesting links (network, memory…)

Best regards,

Jean-Laurent Ivars
Responsable Technique | Technical Manager
22, rue Robert - 13007 Marseille
Tel: 09 84 56 64 30 - Mobile: 06.52.60.86.47
Linkedin <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/jlivars/>   |  Viadeo <http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/jean-laurent.ivars>   |  www.ipgenius.fr <https://www.ipgenius.fr/>