[PVE-User] VM clone with 2 disks fails on ZFS-iSCSI IET storage

Daniel Bayerdorffer danielb at numberall.com
Fri Mar 18 17:01:17 CET 2016

I'm in the process of researching FreeNAS for ZFS storage. I've read several good results on their forum. I know there is supposed to be issues with the BSD iSCSI driver. I believe the upcoming version of FreeNAS, will be solve that issue.

I'm just wondering what other people's thoughts are, that use ProxMox?

Thanks,
Daniel