[PVE-User] GlusterFS Performance tweak

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:58:35 CEST 2016

Well... I am not a gluster expertise, but I add this parameters in
/etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol in hope to improve performance:

option performance.flush-behind on
option performance.strict-write-ordering on
option performance.strict-o-direct on
option performance.force-readdirp on
option performance.low-prio-threads 64
option performance.least-prio-threads 64
option performance.enable-least-priority on
option performance.least-rate-limit 10
option performance.high-prio-thread 64
option performance.normal-prio-threads 64
option performance.nfs.write-behind on
option performance.nfs.read-ahead on
option performance.nfs.io-cache on
option performance.nfs.quick-read on
option performance.nfs.stat-prefetch on
option performance.nfs.io-threads on
option performance.write-behind-window-size 100MB
option performance.cache-refresh-timeout 10
option performance.cache-size 1GB
option cluster.stripe-block-size 512KB
option performance.io-thread-count 32

Perhaps this can help me in any way....