[PVE-User] Proxmox + ZFS: Performance issues

Ralf ralf+pve at ramses-pyramidenbau.de
Sun Apr 24 19:48:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

I think my SATA cables should be fine, as dumping from the raw block
device yields to 100MiB/s. I even tried offlining one disk and then
checked performance: Still bad.

But I don't get the point. If SATA cables were broken, how can I get
good performance on raw block devices? Nevertheless, I have no clue
what's going on, so i'll give it a try.

  Ralf