[PVE-User] Ceph or Gluster

Mohamed Sadok Ben Jazia benjazia.mohamedsadok at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:58:04 CEST 2016

As it will we a large infrastructure, the number of nodes will increase
while demand is increasing.
The network will be mainly needed for backups (not sure to make a node for
backups only), and also for VM and LXC migration to use nodes in an optimal
way.
 A good bandwidth is needed while moving container storages to be user
friendly for users who want upgrade his container and we have to move it to
another free node.
Any recommendation is welcome
Thank you