[PVE-User] New packages in pvetest, new GUI, new 4.4 Kernel!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Apr 15 15:26:06 CEST 2016

Hi all,

We just uploaded a lot of packages for testing (pvetest repository),
containing the brand new Sencha Ext JS 6 based web interfaces with
modern style and new icons, latest 4.4 Linux Kernel - and as always a
lot of bug fixes and small improvements on almost every place.

A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug
reporting and patch submissions. For complete release notes see the
change logs of each package.

Everybody is encouraged to test and give feedback!

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

--
Best Regards,