[PVE-User] Serial port crossover

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Tue Sep 29 14:52:04 CEST 2015

Hi,
socat should cover that just fine, see `man socat`
something like:

|socat /dev/ttyS0,raw,echo=0,crnl /dev/ttyS1,raw,echo=0,crnl |

should work.

For reusing/multiplexing ports take a look at my forum entry here:
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/23379-Sharing-physical-COM-port-with-two-servers?p=116991#post116991
And especially the project GitHub site: https://github.com/danielinux/ttybus
It may also be helpful.