[PVE-User] Fwd: cluster node donit disappear

Ugo Vasi ugo.vasi at procne.it
Fri Sep 4 10:05:10 CEST 2015

Hi all,
going to peek into the file system in the / etc / PvE I found the folder
with the name of the system that had eliminated but continued to appear
in the list of the web interface.

Inside some sub-folder, were still the configuration files of virtual
machines that I had not removed before removing the server from the cluster.

I tried to delete it and is actually also disappeared from the web
interface.

It all seems to work properly. Do you know if there are
contraindications of this procedure?