[PVE-User] VDI on Proxmox anyone?

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Tue Oct 6 09:43:23 CEST 2015

On 06/10/15 08:53, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

> On 5 October 2015 at 23:20, Angel Docampo <adocampo at dltec.net
> <mailto:adocampo at dltec.net>> wrote:
>
>     Anyway, you can have windows VM and access through a thinclient
>     booting x2go
>

> Does it support Dual Fullscreen monitors (Client).

No, it can full screen on one single display or use N physical displays
as one virtual display, that last could do the trick, but if you
maximize a window....well it will expand through the N displays... :S

I do not know if by modifying the Xorg on the VDI to explicitly set up
two monitors can be doable, but I doubt.

Spice do the job better here, as it connects to the console, there is no
problem to connect to the :0, :1 or whatever...