[PVE-User] double-click and search on pool members

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Wed Jan 14 16:00:36 CET 2015

Hi

I would like to have double-click possibility on pool members. For
example, if I have 5 pools, 10 members each, then I can only use it for
giving permissions. Right now I can't use this for filtering. I still
need to go to Datacenter and use search.

It would be nice to have search and click possibility on Pool Members as
well.
Click on VM/Storage then directs you to this item and search searches
within that pool.

Is it possible and doable? Not required "within 1 hour", of course. :)

Thanks and all the best

Sten