[PVE-User] Installation question

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:57:23 CET 2015

Dietmar is right.The purpose of installer is just to install O/S.
Particulary in ZFS case there are some many parameters you have to consider
before creating your first data pool that simply the installer cannot
include them all.
Install proxmox on your first ssd disk and then create your data pool
carefully.There are a lot of articles on the internet for fine tuning ZFS
that you can follow.
ZFS commands are simple to follow (you should get familiar with them
anyway) but powerful enough to do a mistake.The most important is to plan
before doing anything because many options you will make are irreversible.

Cheers!