[PVE-User] ZFS iSCSI issues

Usama Ahmad u.usama at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:56:28 CEST 2015

Look up SmartOS it runs off a USBkey and is not persistent other than SMF
scripts (/opt and /usbkey folders). That way you do not need a separate
drive for OS as that runs off ram. I for some reason never got along with
OmniOS tried to a few times but really hate giving up a drive on box for OS
and not very successful with USB installs. Tried Napp-it too
unsuccessfully, want to try it out again someday.

Found one of the issues with my script 'iscsi' is created for
'/zones/iscsi' and data is stored in '/zones/vm'

Thanks

Usama