[PVE-User] user remove does not remove permissions

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Thu Aug 6 13:02:00 CEST 2015

Thanks!

I tought the same.
Imagine that I create a VM and then add 10 different NICs to it. Or 10
IDE cd-roms. Now, when I delete a VM and then again add new VM (with
same ID), it automatically gets 10 additional NICs (with same MACs) and
IDE roms.
Also additional HDDs etc.

Because you haven't created them, then you don't delete them. :D

Anyway, I've reported a bugreport and I wish you good day!

Sten