[PVE-User] Using raw LVM without partitions inside VM

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Apr 12 18:26:07 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have had a customer with same problem, (raw lvm in guest + lvm disk on host for the vms).

The problem is that the host is seeing lvm disks from the guests because of vgscan/lvscan.

The solution was to use fileting in lvm.conf of the host, to only scan the hosts devices.

I don't remember the config 'filter = [.....]", sorry