[PVE-User] Proxmox as Cloud

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:05:58 CEST 2014

yes, there are many other like this but they are all third party. i think
Proxmox should work on commercial module to generate revenue.
Openstack/cloud stack for small environment is like having a tank for a
work that cars can also do.

i know the approach of Proxmox and i think it contains all the basic
options that virtual private cloud would want to offer their customers if
they work a bit more on this it will be great to have addon for people like
me.

Thanks,
MYK