[PVE-User] Proxmox as Cloud

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:11:37 CEST 2014

The concept behind Proxmox is very different than Cloud/Open-Stack.
Proxmox is for virtulizated environment.
Cloudstack and OpenStack has different approuch, since you can see VM's
like instance, make your users manager own CPU cycles, RAM, Storage and so
on...
Ok... You can do something like that with Proxmox, but is very different
concept...

However, I found this site, and perhaps can point us some work around:

http://www.docs.modulesgarden.com/Proxmox_Cloud_For_WHMCS