[PVE-User] excessive I/O latency during CEPH rebuild

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Oct 28 16:13:53 CET 2014

Hi Adam,

I suggest to set noout before removing the drive, so that cluster
doesn't start to rebalance. Then put in the new disk and in it; then
unset noout.

That way you just get the network traffic to complete the data in that
new disk (copy recover), and no rebalancing.

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico
Binovo IT Human Project, S.L.