[PVE-User] Can I delete the hard disk of a running VM??!! Really??!! It can't be!!!

David Lawley davel at upilab.com
Fri Oct 17 14:14:27 CEST 2014

I have had this happen when I switched a machine to HA while it was
running... It kinda left the non HA machine running and unlisted.

Even tho I shut it down I could still ping it.. and it was still active
and yes, created all kind of havoc... till I discovered it running via
htop.  Its documented somewhere in HA faq...  but I missed it.