[PVE-User] How to resolve HA cluster and fix backup

kthofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Fri Oct 10 16:14:12 CEST 2014

Hi There

I am looking for a solution to resolve a HA cluster configuration in a
working environment,
because we have lost it already 3 times and do not know why plus that
the backup function is not working any more.
INFO: unable to open file
'/etc/pve/nodes/blade6/qemu-server/1004.conf.tmp.817517' - Permission
denied (don´t find why it is not working)
ERROR: Backup of VM 1004 failed - command 'qm set 1004 --lock backup'
failed: exit code 2
goal is to have a normal cluster configuration left with working BU and
Snapshot possibilities
What do I have to look for any important steps?

Any suggestion help is highly appreciated.

--
With best regards

Karl Theo Hofer

M: +46 7030 22178