[PVE-User] OpenVZ Templates...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:24:33 CEST 2014

I tried following the  steps in this site Martin...
But get error with "no groups", when attempt to use su or sudo.
I tried enable set suid in /bin/su, using vzctl enter <VMID> and even
without enter the VM, but I could change the properties of any file...
There's no error message, nothing... Just do not let change any file
properties, using chmod...
So weird!...
Whatever... I do need right now...
Now I've install my VM's using KVM...