[PVE-User] net type NAT & DHCP

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:04:58 CET 2014

Hello

Can't answer how does dhcp server on nat works but If you don't need
internet access why you just not create a "dummy" vmbr interface on
/etc/network/interfaces and connect your vms on that?
It's the same with "host only" networking on vmware.In that way you can
setup an internal dhcp server in your vm which will provide ips on the
other vms on the same "dummy" network.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Tonči Stipičević <tonci at suma-informatika.hr