[PVE-User] net type NAT & DHCP

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Wed Nov 26 00:59:59 CET 2014

Hello to all,

     So, I find pretty usefull using NAT eth type for my test lab.
But how is this dhcp service and pool being manged ?
I bought both proxmox ebooks yesterday and found nothing about :-)

When my VM is connected to the NAT network it gets 10.0.2.x IP (or
something like that ) and appropriate gateway and even dns server that
makes internet browsing working

I would like to change IP pool and network and even shutdown dhcp
service (vm is dhcp server) but being not able to do that

in /etc/network/interfaces  there is no such definition and even no
firewall commands for nat ...

thank you very much in advance

and
/
/
/srdačan pozdrav / best regards/

Tonči Stipičević
/direktor / manager/**
**

d.o.o.
ltd.

*podrška / upravljanje
**IT*/ sustavima za male i srednje tvrtke/

/Small & Medium Business
/*IT*//*support / management*

Badalićeva 27 / 10000 Zagreb / Hrvatska – Croatia
url: www.suma-informatika.hr
mob: +385 91 1234003
fax: +385 1  5560007