[PVE-User] High CPU in VMs after migrate

Francisco Romero | VOZELIA francisco.romero at vozelia.com
Thu Nov 6 09:43:08 CET 2014

Hello,

I am experiencing problems with several VMs (based Linux). Yesterday I migrated 62 VMs between two nodes for upgrading last version kernel..

Only 2 VMs of 62 got problems about high consuming CPU. For solving I migrated 2 VM to other node without none VM. Then problems had been solved..

First node, which VM was, had 40% CPU and 50% memory busy.

Finally, I do not understand why the VMs got high cpu consuming whether node had enough resources.

Regards.
Francisco