[PVE-User] recommendations for a single node setup

Pongrácz István pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:21:12 CET 2014

Hi,

In short: yes.

Others and myself, too, using it for years now in production.
You need to know your system, its load and usage pattern, also you need to know the basics of the zfs and you need some experiences.
As usual, if you know better the tools, you will benefit.

I recommend to subscribe to the zfsonlinux mailing list.

Cheers,
István

PS: You should have a Plan B and backup :)