[PVE-User] Windows server 2012 installation issue.

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:45:57 CET 2014

thanks All, i try all your suggestion in one VM and it resolved the issue.

here is what i did.
cpu type = qemu64
Hard disk = virtio
Format = RAW
DVD x2 = 1 for virtio driver and second for ISO.

it seems that issue is resolved.

Thanks all for all your support.
BTW i am using 2.3 Proxmox and planning  upgrade to 3.x next month.

Thanks.

Myk,