[PVE-User] Planning an HA infrastructure

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Jan 24 09:00:57 CET 2014

Hi Philippe,

Maybe you have thought about this, but does it make sense for your use
case to have a PVE-HA cluster, that is dependent on a third storage
non-HA server?

Do you REALLY need the HA capacity?

I think that the 10 Gbit network connection will help most connecting
PVE servers with storage backend, be it another PVE server or a storage one.

Cheers
Eneko