[PVE-User] openiscsi with Proxmox

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:33:18 CET 2014

Nothing special on my end at all.  I use uCARP for failover of the IP at
one client and heartbeat at the other.  No jumbo frames either, since when
I set up XenServer it wasn’t supported.  I kept my disk traffic on a
separate network/switch from the user traffic.

> I’m testing bonded (balance-rr) links now with my NFS test setup.

Thanks for sharing , i will also try that out in my next lab. btw just
sharing my experience with bond-0 (RR). it was not giving me what i wanted,
i mean as speed. however good for failover.