[PVE-User] openiscsi with Proxmox

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Thu Jan 2 19:10:28 CET 2014

I am not an expert on ZFS, the best place to ask anything is the
OmniOS forum ...

But that something I can say, RAM memory !

The people who give me help when I was implementing says this :

16GB of RAM for boot, PLUS 1 GB of RAM for each 1TB os raw disk space !

And one more thing, the Sata ports in your system are 3 GB/s or 6 GB/s ?

It makes a lot of difference,
mainly in the SSD ZIL/L2ARK  disks ...

Fábio Rabelo