[PVE-User] openiscsi with Proxmox

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:42:42 CET 2014

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Yannis Milios <yannis.milios at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have followed these guides to build a two node ha drbd cluster + iscsi,
> but not for production use.
> Link1 <http://wiki.skytech.dk/images/4/44/Ha-iscsi.pdf> Link2
> Openfiler is discontinued.
>
> Thanks for sharing the links it is nice to have this guide too. but my
question is why not in production. any performance or any availability
issue?
actually i am working in a Small company We can not spend thousands of
dollars on IBM and all Big names. and i also need to host VMs on External
storage with HA. i know all the limitations disk speed, Ethernet Speed and
all but still people using Opensource storage in production.
I just need to know their experience with proxmox so i can also be
confident that what i will be doing is the right path.

Yannis Milios