[PVE-User] Question to add iSCSI storage

Lutz Markus Willek l.willek at science-computing.de
Thu Dec 11 11:35:36 CET 2014

hey Edgardo,

remove the proxmox definition and fstab entry, then configure iscsi via the proxmox gui:

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Storage_Model#LVM_Groups_with_Network_Backing

more information:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Storage_Model#iSCSI_Target
http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=544 (the "Using iscsi Infrastructure" part)