[PVE-User] Cluster goes down if on member is off

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:48:52 CET 2014

Hi

I think this is not the issue:

clustat
Cluster Status for CLTESTE @ Thu Nov 20 13:30:13 2014
Member Status: Quorate

Member Name                             ID   Status
pm32                                        1 Online, Local
pm32b                                       2 Online
pm32c                                       3 Online
/dev/block/8:129                            0 Online, Quorum Disk

As you see, I still have quorum...

I delete heuristic line from cluster.conf and I am trying right now... Let
see it...

Thanks for replay Eneko