[PVE-User] Very slow install of applications in Windows 2008R2 VM on Proxmox - What is the cause?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Sep 24 11:54:17 CEST 2013

Dnia 2013-09-24, wto o godzinie 08:24 +0200, Eneko Lacunza pisze:
[cut]
> Definitely this value is too low. I've never seen such a low value,
> even in nodes with working VMs and slower hard disks! :)
Hi Eneko,
Really? Let me surprise you: take a look at my FSYNCS in this thread :
http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2013-May/005681.html
It was caused by chip, slow HDD controller with no cache.

P.S. Trim citations - there is no need to quote ALL thread.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521