[PVE-User] KVM VM on NFS worst performance.

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 09:53:01 CEST 2013

ok, i will test on both suggested mode and will let you guyz know. but
still a question jumping in my mind . just for my learning actually
saparating ZIL. so just for my learning would you please tell me. on same
NFS share. Virtualbox VM giving me 300Mbps but Proxmox is only working at
2% of the link speed. can you please explain this confusion.
if the problem is caused by ZIL then it should have been happening  in
overall NFS share not just with Proxmox VM. as i said, i can copy via SCP
and Rsync to and from omniOS box at 50% to 60% of a link speed.
even on the Proxmox system on debian console. i can copy via scp and Rsync
with same good result. so same system and different technique of use giving
different result. how?. would you anyone can please explain it for my
learning.

any idea.

Thanks.

Myk