[PVE-User] "Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2d on CPU 0

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu Oct 31 14:52:32 CET 2013

Hi all,

Just to follow up this, I checked a twin machine of the affected one.
UEFI has a "Reboot system on NMI" option that I just changed to false.
Proxmox has been installed to this server and added in cluster to the
originally affected one. I have seen the NMI message since in the twin
server, but the server continued to run well, so it seems this will fix
the reboot problem.

Cheers
Eneko