[PVE-User] Updates for Proxmox VE 3.1 - including a new ISOimage

Pongrácz István pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:43:28 CET 2013

This is a completely fresh installation with never-used-ip address, I think the cache is not a problem.

I checked the package and module list, there are not spl and zfs modules in the kernel, nor the zpool/zfs commands to manage zfsonlinux volumes. As I checked the sourcecode, I found zfs related storage with iscsi.

As I use zfsonlinux with proxmox on debian, I have some experiences with it, so, I am sure, pve does not support zfsonlinux on local machine (yet).

Bye,

István